Wednesday, May 02, 2007

For your next sporting event

I have to share these great dress designers that will be featured in the fall issue of our magazine. Buzz & Berley is a duo out of North Carolina who have designed dresses in collegiate colors, some with subtle college logos. These are the perfect preppy dresses to wear to football games, tailgating parties, etc when you want to support your team, and still want to look cute, without necessarily wearing head-t0-toe Carolina blue, along with your face painted and pom-pons in hand.

From what I understand, these will be hitting the local boutique scene soon and will be designing more than just schools in the Carolinas!

9 comments:

Libby said...

Cute things! My only qualm is that that Duke was listed above UNC... I know alphabetical and all that... but tarheels *hate* being second to Duke in any way, shape, or form!

Susan D said...

Oh yes... I was even a little shocked to see them listed on the same page!

Preppy Wedding said...

Great find! A lot of our friends are tarheals, I will certainly bass this along.

Kimberly said...

Very cute!

I second Libby!

Mrs. P said...

Those are very cute!

Melissa said...

So cute! I hope they will add more schools to the collection!

Kimberly said...

I made your blogroll :)

Cloggsy said...

OK, being a big Tarheels fan, I have to have one of those dresses! Love them!

STL Sarah said...

Brilliant, I must say. I'm all over it. In fact, I might have to beg my mom to drag out her sewing machine and make a Mizzou one for me in time for Homecoming.