Monday, May 07, 2007

Been to Target lately?

Check out Tar-zhay's $1 area when you enter the store. They have the cutest little flower pots, complete with seeds to grow sunflowers, daisies or radishes. OK, not sure if I can get in with the last one, but I loved the flowers. I actually bought about 50 of them to give as little "thank-yous" to employees who are helping out with our launch events. I also think that these could be really cute to use as wedding favors.

I do have to report that the 1st launch event went very well, if I do toot my own horn! Everyone loved the band, the collateral pieces looked great, we distributed over 1,000 magazines and generally, all of our guests really seemed to have a good time. One down, four to go!

1 comment:

Libby said...

What a deal on the flower pots! Glad to hear the 1st launch went well, no doubt the following four will also be smashing successes!