Friday, April 06, 2007

Whew...

What an exciting week.. new job & already a Friday off. It has been hectic all week, but I have really loved every minute of it. I am working for a new magazine (our 2nd issue hits newsstands next week) and we are hosting our launch events throughout the month of May, which had not been planned. Enter, Moi! I feel like I'm planning 5 weddings across the state! My lists just keep growing and the one "bad" thing is that I technically have no budget. Basically I was told to find out prices and I will be told no if it's too high. Somewhat frustrating for a planner like me, but it will all work out, and maybe that's a good thing!

On another note, hubby and I, along with 2 other couples are heading to Key West, FL next Thursday, for a little mini vacation. I haven't been in over 10 years, so I would love restaurant and activity recommendations from any of you who have been.

Have a Happy Easter and don't freeze! My cute Ann Taylor skirt will have to be put away until it's warmer.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Happy Easter to you, Hubby, Zeus and Zoe!