I just noticed that this is my 100th post for my blog. I'm sure I should do some kind of Top 100 list or something, but how about a Top 10 to recap our fun weekend in Charleston?
1. One beer @ Red's- it's all I had on Friday night due to the race on Saturday.
2. Two of us (Hubby and myself) were the only runners out of our group of 11 who went on the trip.
3. Three o'clock was about the time I finally fell asleep on Friday night, due to our noisy group who decided to stay up late and party like it was 1999.
4. How about 40,000 runners for the Cooper River Bridge Run.
5. 5 hours is approximately how long it took us to drive to Charleston.
6. 6 is the number of Irish Car Bombs that were drank on Saturday, post-race. I should note, not by me - by Hubby and friends, yes, each drank 6 a piece.
7. 7 o'clock is about the time that dear Hubby decided that he needed to go to bed on Saturday night due to #6.
8. There were 8 running bananas (guys in banana costumes) in the race on Saturday.
9. According to my heart rate monitor, I burned approximately 900 calories during my run ... all the better for my yummy crab cake sandwich at lunch.
10. 10 miles - our next Saturday run in preparation for the Country Music Half Marathon!