Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Breaking news...


JCrew and Gap have exploded all over our bed. This is the scene while getting ready to start packing tonight. Hubby and I need to join OverPackers Anonymous. Hello, OverPackers!

It is cold and rainy here and I cannot wait to feel a little sun on my face and sand between my toes tomorrow afternoon in Key West. Our friends who we are traveling with actually left this morning and unfortunately are still sitting in the Atlanta airport. We may beat them there!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Have a wonderful trip, soak up a little sun for all of us!

Hannah Lane said...

Have fun and enjoy the, what is that bright thing in the sky, umm it keeps you warm? Oh the sun..right enjoy the sun and the warmth!!!! Key West is so much fun!

J said...

Hello, my name is J and I am an overpacker.

Have a great trip!