Saturday, April 07, 2007

Granny Bathing Suits

OK, I am about ready for a swim-cap, complete with flowers to match the two bathing suits that I have ordered in the last 24 hours. Can you say grandma?? One is from Lands End, a tankini with swim bottom. I don't even know if it counts as a bikini bottom - I think it was only described as a swim bottom! What is that? It is pink & green and cute, but still. Then, I just ordered a chocolate brown takini & SKIRT from Athleta. UGH. I'm feeling chubby and just need to deal with it. Oh yeah, I'm going to Key West in 5 days and our house has a pool and yes, I will be expected to swim and sun in all of my whiteness and fatness. Oh, did I mention that I ran 10 miles today? Yes, 10. In the cold (37 degrees) and I'm still chubby and not wanting to wear a bikini in 5 days.

3 comments:

Preppy Wedding said...

I'm sure your suits are super cute! I have certainly graduated to the tankini phase of my life.

Monogram Momma said...

you are not alone; I love the swim skirt bottom!

kolin said...

Looking to buy swim suit? Check out this online store for the best brands of swim wear! Those looking for best deals can check the bikini on sale section!!! http://www.verysexybikini.com