Thursday, March 08, 2007

My favorite birthday gifts

Yes, birthday week is coming to an end, but I wanted to share some of my favorite gifts.


Beautiful white hydrangeas and pink roses, in a square vase from my hubby. This arrangement was done by the same florist we used for our wedding and Stacy always does a beautiful job.

Hubby also decked me out in outfits from JCrew and Ann Taylor. He's not afraid to shop for clothes. He also picked up the ultra preppy, madras patchwork beach bag. Perfect for trips to the beach or smelly yoga clothes!


My best friend Karen returned the favor with personalized stationery from Lauren Goessling Designs. These argyle notecards in chocolate and pink are too cute!

And last, but certainly not least, Sarah from The Seven Spot recently held a Lurker Appreciation contest. She asked for 50 commenters in a specified time period & I was the lucky winner. She offered to make a $50 donation to the charity of my choice. I chose Earlier, an organization that was started by a local woman to help with early detection of breast cancer. I will also be matching Sarah's most generous donation. Sarah also graciously asked all of the commenters to consider making just a $1 donation, so we could do triple the amount of good. Pay it forward, if you will. I consider this a most special birthday gift.

1 comment:

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.