Monday, March 05, 2007

Let Birthday week commence



I spent some time yesterday at one of my favorite haunts, JCrew. I restrained, but did manage to buy myself a couple of birthday gifts. My belt is slightly different than the one shown, but will be perfect for summer shorts & capris. My want-list still has the green (palm) and navy shorts, the navy/yellow/white argyle cardigan and a new round of tees and polos. I had to keep a few items on the list for Hubby.
Birthday week shall end on Saturday with a much needed massage and facial. We ran 5 miles yesterday for our Half Marathon training. I felt pretty good, but my left knee was pretty tender, especially after Mile 3. I had the same feeling when I hit Mile 11 last year during my 1st Half. Ugh, I see one of those knee-bands in my future!

5 comments:

suburban prep said...

Happy Birthday.
Congratulations on your training.
Get the Salanpas (little pads that help with aches and pains).

Preppy Wedding said...

Yeah. I love the idea of a week-long celebration. Happy Birthday Week!

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
STL Sarah said...

Happy Day!!! I celebrate for a week too. And I hear you on the running pains... Get a massage, for sure.