Thursday, March 22, 2007

How long will it take me...

to burn off the calories I have consumed this afternoon, consisting of a lean cuisine, one Hershey Truffle nugget and oh, say 3/4 of a bag of Starburst jelly beans?

I must, repeat, must stay away from Target on my lunch hour. I went in to buy some moisturizer and I leave with my new moisturizer, 3 greeting cards, 2 lean cuisines, 1 bottle of water, a bag of Dove dark chocolate eggs for the office candy dish, a bag of Starburst jelly beans and a chocolate Easter bunny for my creative director! Oh, and a bottle of Crew hair gel for my hubby. Oh, it smells so good.

Good thing I didn't look at the kitchen gadgets or lawn furniture. There's no telling what would be in the back of my car!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Starburst jelly beans - yum! I haven't thought about those in a while - I"m going to have to go get some now!