Monday, March 19, 2007

Boot(y) Camp

Boot Camp ended last Friday.... whoo-hoo! It felt like a dream sleeping until 6:30 today. As far as my stats were concerned, I lost 1.6 pounds and 2 inches and completed 8 more push ups and 12 more sit-ups than on the day we started. As a group, we lost 52 inches and 42.2 pounds.

Even though I didn't have a huge loss, I feel a little more toned & inspired to keep up with my workouts. We are about 6 weeks out from the Half Marathon, so I have to really start focusing on running.

On a shopping note, I went by Stein Mart on my lunch hour today and found slim fit Ralph Lauren polos for $30-something each. So, of course, I scooped up a couple, in white and light blue, along with a couple of thin v-neck cable knit sweaters. Perfect for spring weather in NC, we had 40's over the weekend and it should be in the 80's this weekend.

3 comments:

STL Sarah said...

I just started Boot Camp- well, it was 2 weeks ago. I'm doing it twice a week and I've been sooo sore since it started. I really hope I see some results, too. It's f-ing brutal!

MMM said...

Congrats on finishing boot camp!

Nanders said...

I am getting ready to start boot camp on April 3rd. I'm excited and nervous, but glad to see that you've enjoyed.