Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day continued


Hubby and I celebrated our Valentine's Day tonight with a yummy chicken pot pie from a local gourmet deli. Heat and eat, baby. Along with chocolate covered strawberries for me and red velvet cake for him. Plus, my laptop came along to our dinner. Grumble, grumble. I have been working on a proposal for work and I needed to try to get a jump start for hopefully finalizing it tomorrow.

Hubby was very thoughtful and bought me two sweet gifts, both from Swoozie's. Since our store opened in the fall, I think he has bought nearly every gift for me there, which is great. First, a new coffee mug with a personalized "Rise and Shine" message from my Hubby. And, a new red leather address book. Love it. I've been looking for months & haven't found the right size, texture,etc. I can't find a photo online, but it's great! Plus, a sweet card, which is always tops in my book!
Oh, went to my Dr. - I'm sure he thinks I'm stalking because I've been there so much with the same issues. Lungs are clear, no infections so Mucinex for me. It actually seems to have helped, even though I am creeped out by their ads. Luckily, no mucus-monsters on their packaging! Thanks for the get well wishes... hopefully, I'm on the mend!

No comments: