Monday, February 05, 2007

Mid-Day Nappage

OK, I don't think it was the best idea to start Boot Camp following Super Bowl Sunday. I'm sure I ate my weight in BBQ, potato skins, dips, meatballs, bruschetta and other assorted "crap" that isn't really healthy, plus I stayed up later than usual! Let's just say that 4:30 AM came early after the afternoon/evening binge session and the weigh in hurt. At least our trainer did tell us that the scale weighs heavy, but still!

I just actually took at 20 minute power nap in my car. Is that wrong? It's freezing here today, so the car was nice and warm... perfect for a cat nap! Now, I'm more refreshed & ready to go!

3 comments:

suburban prep said...

I give you a lot of credit for getting up and doing the workout after a "party".
I hope all gets a bit easier as the weeks go on.

Kimberly said...

Oh wow, i'm am bowing to you right now. I sure couldn't think about getting up at 6AM :)

Preppy Wedding said...

I'm impressed! We have a navy seals work-out group in Richmond and I could never hack it. I just keep telling myself as soon as spring comes, I'll get myself back in gear!