Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Let's Dish...

We seem to have had an abundance of quick-fix dinner solutions pop up in our city. We have Super Suppers, Let's Dish & I think there is even another one. I had the opportunity to go to Let's Dish, make two meals and a dessert for $25, so I went.

It is such a great concept and perfect for busy professionals or for busy moms. You can choose to either prepare yourself or have the staff do it for you. It's a bit more expensive if you have the staff do it.

I chose pork tenderloin with apricot-chile glaze and prosciutto wrapped chicken breasts, stuffed with herbed cream cheese. And, individual molten chocolate cakes. I was shocked at the servings - two tenderloins & 12 chicken tenderloins. Plus, 6 cakes! Hubby and I will be well fed for quite a while. You freeze your meals & prepare when you're ready. We sampled some other dishes & I am sold on this concept. We always ask "what's for dinner" when it's 7pm and we're both starving, so hopefully this will help that dinner solution! And, it's real food - nothing really processed, so you also feel good about what you are eating.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I've heard of these places but there are none near me. Oh do I ever wish there were!

Preppy Wedding said...

I've been thinking about doing this (in Richmond it's called my Girlfriends Kitchen). I'm glad to hear you had a good experience. Now, I need to wrangle up some girls to go!

MMM said...

We have one of those places here and I've been wanting to try it. Sounds like fun!