Thursday, February 08, 2007

Buyer's Remorse.... maybe


I recently bought these note cards for my husband. They are Boatman Geller and I thought they were too cute, plus we have labs, so I thought he could appreciate the "non-tacky" Labrador paraphernalia. Now that they arrived, I'm afraid they are too juvenile for him to use. Not that he writes that many notes, but I don't want him to feel like he's 12 when he uses these! I still think they are so cute, but I just hope he likes them. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think they are adorable!

Hannah Lane said...

No they aren't I really like them too!

suburban prep said...

Love Boatman Geller products.
I think these are quite the card and people will be honored to receive them

Monogram Momma said...

I think they are multi-gender, but it depends on the guy. My husband wouldn't use them but me, on the other hand would be all over these. I am PRAYING they come out with a chocolate lab version b/c I've had my eye on these little cuties for a while!