Tuesday, February 06, 2007

25 Things

I’ve been tagged by Jenn at The Preppy Wedding...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On the water and I would probably pick a lake over ocean, just for logisitical reasons.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Currently, my Joe's Jeans, Socialite fit and an argyle cashmere sweater, a Christmas gift from my Mom-in-Law
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Smile, height
4. What's the last CD that you bought? I haven't bought one since my iPod...it was probably Kayne West!
5. Where's your favorite place to be? On a dock at Hyco Lake at sunset, preferably with hubby, dogs and a gin & tonic.
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Driving in torrential rain
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Lower back, calves
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Typically between 6:30-6:45am, but on Boot Camp days, it's 4:30.
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? The coffee maker for actual daily use and my Kitchen Aid mixer for baking adventures.
11. What makes you really angry? Disrespect, lying
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Violin
13. Favorite color? Pink
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? I drive a sedan, but it's sporty... I'll go with the SUV.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes.
16. Favorite children's book? Good Night Moon, The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes, Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree... I could go on & on here!
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning bathrooms
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Read minds
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoos
21. Can you juggle? Nope
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My Aunt Sue, she died when I was 3.
23. What's your favorite day? Friday... anticipation for the weekend.
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Tennis balls, ice scraper, tool kit and I'm sure some dog hair
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? This one's hard for me. I love them both. I'll say sushi.

Tags to The Seven Spot and All Things Kimba

1 comment:

STL Sarah said...

Thanks for the tag, Susan! Now I don't have to try and come up with a post for tomorrow :)