Thursday, January 25, 2007

One order of honery, please

I had to go to my Doctor yesterday for some kind of cough/upper-respiratory infection thing that had not gone away in 1 1/2 weeks. I'm on the mend with my two prescriptions and hot tea. While in the crowded waiting room, there was an older man who had two ladies with him. He was in a wheel chair with a blanket covering him. He would speak to all of ladies as they came in and if they didn't respond, he would LOUDLY respond, "What, don't wanna talk to me?". He kept telling everyone "I think I'm next", then "I feel like I might die". He was finally called back, but I did hear him as he was leaving stating "Coming through...out of my way!". It was one of the funniest things I have seen lately... He was so cute, but when does one become that honery old guy at the Dr's.?

No comments: