Friday, January 12, 2007

Husband and dogs have taken over dining room

I have a lovely, low glass bowl that we received as a wedding gift. It currently sits on our dining room table. My husband somehow always places bills and papers in it. (Note: we also have two large dog kennels in our dining room right now, along with boxes that should go to storage, a weed-eater that my husband received for Christmas (that I have asked to be put somewhere else), a Christmas wreath, my wedding portrait (not hung - leaned against the wall) and various other items. Needless to say, we really don't use this room as anything else but dog storage & assorted crap storage.

I am trying to find some type of pretty, faux green apples or pears to place in it. Does anyone have a good source, or other suggestions? I thought I had seen some Smith-Hawken at Target the other day, but on my quick trip today, I didn't see spot them.

We will be putting our house on the market this Spring, so I'm looking for ways to spruce it up. Yes, the dog kennels, boxes and other crap will also be put away!

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

Hobby Lobby has an AWESOME selection of what you're looking for and they are very real looking.

Also check ebay. ;-)