Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

OK, is it bad that I was probably too hung-over to post yesterday? Arrgh. We celebrated the new year with a close group of friends, had a lovely dinner, but had a tad too much champagne that induced a mild headache all day!

As far as New Year's Resolutions are concerned, I want to do a better job with my overall fitness. We have several races planned, but I want to be better about going to the gym on a regular basis. I also want to do a better job about going to church. We found a church that we love, but just get lazy on Sunday mornings. I also want to continue on a search for more fulfilling employment.

So, there it is.. in "print". Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy New Year, Susan...sounds like those resolutions will keep you busy!

Monogram Momma said...

Happy New Year to you and the pups!