Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Customer Service at it's finest

I have literally been trying ALL day to make reservations on US Airways. I am currently on hold and I just received the "your call will be answered in 30 minutes". 30, what happened to the usual 2??

Anyway, all of this urgency is because I have dividend miles that will expire if I don't use them today. I shouldn't have waited this long, but it has just slipped my mind. I tried online earlier today and also this evening, and keep receiving annoying error messages after I have chosen flights, chosen seats, put in my credit card information, then to receive "We're sorry, we are experiencing problems with accepting credit cards now". This happened multiple times and I had no help when calling the customer service line earlier. Arrrrgh.

I am wanting to hang up the phone & forget about the miles, but then I feel like I'm throwing money out the window! And my Mama just didn't raise me to do that! (Insert southern accent).

Side Note: I was ON HOLD for 1 1/2 hours. Luckily, the season finale of Top Chef was on, so I held the phone to one ear as I watched the show. Finally, I am the proud owner of 2 dividend miles tickets on US Air.

No comments: