Tuesday, January 23, 2007

6 weird things about me

I should probably ask my husband to answer this for me! Thanks to The Preppy Wedding for tagging me!

1. I sleep with a down comforter and ceiling fan on high, every season of the year. My poor husband can be sweating or freezing, but I love to "cocoon" under the down. If I get hot, I simply stick a leg out.
2. Ever since I had braces, I have been slightly obsessive about brushing my teeth. I keep a toothbrush at work, one in my purse and of course, one at home. I now have the SoniCare that I love. I think I live in fear of something green stuck between my teeth or bad breath.
3. One of my favorite food combinations is sweet and salty. To me, the combination of Wendy's french fries dipped in a frosty tastes mighty good! I discovered this as child and still revert back to it when I have the chance.
4. If I have a presentation or will be speaking in public, I will try to practice in a mirror or just run through my spiel in my head or out loud. I'm sure this looks very funny when I'm driving while doing this!
5. I am very sentimental about cards, books, photos and really anything on paper. I have saved letters and photos from as early as the 3rd grade. I recently ran across extra wedding invitations (like 30 of them - what am I going to do with these?) and I just couldn't bear to toss them. I have already saved a few for the scrapbook, etc., but it just made me sad to throw them away.
6. I can pinch with my biggest toe and 2nd toe. It's not like I can write with my toes or anything, but it comes in handy if my hubby is snoring and he needs a "gentle" reminder to stop!

Most of the blogs that I have seen have already received this tag... so if you haven't been yet, consider yourself "it"!

5 comments:

Meg said...

I don't understand why more people don't embrace the fries in the Frosty. Super tasty!

Preppy Wedding said...

I agree. The frosty/french fry combination is delightful!

Erin said...

Yep, LOVE the frosty/fry combination too!

suburban prep said...

In college my roommate and I did the frosty fries thing as well. I am not quite a fried food person but I guess this way hid the oil taste. Add a little kahlua into a large frosty and you have a wonderful after dinner treat.

Kimberly said...

I am with you on saving EVERYTHING paper. It seems i have everything from wedding invites, to frat keg invites :).