Friday, December 01, 2006

Little Pissers


I recently ordered a "waterer" like this one from Drs. Foster & Smith. It always seemed like the water bowl was empty or just a huge mess. Our neat 2.5 gallon waterer arrived yesterday. This little contraption works much like the water coolers in your office. I filled it to the top & set it up. Our dogs drank and drank, dripped all over the floor and then drank some more. I think they are intrigued with how it automatically refills. Needless to say, we woke up to two wet blankets in their two kennels this morning. My sweet hubby forgot to let them out last night for their late night potty, so I have put the blame on him!

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

My lab makes a HUGE mess w/ her water as well and it drives me CRAZY. We used to have one of those big watering canteens from DFS as well, but I found that it kept getting so dirty and always looking like mildew or algae was starting to grow in it and I couldnt get in there to give it a good enough cleaning. It's such a great idea but they need to send directions on how to clean it!