Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Cheer

This has been "the week" for my husband's birthday, holiday parties, festive gatherings and, best of all, the stomach flu! Yes, my husband had it last Sunday, I left work early with it on Wednesday and we are down a combined 8 pounds, but back on the mend.

Whew, I would not wish that stuff on my worst enemy. My appetite came back yesterday and luckily, the party we attended had a mashed potato bar. Pure genius and served in cute martini glasses. I've seen this done at wedding receptions, but it was perfect for this gathering. As Rachael Ray would say, yum-o.

Today, hubby is off to watch the Steelers play, I am finishing some last minute shopping and attending a holiday tea. Very fun and girly for me. Dogs are snoozing near the tree, so life is good.

No comments: