Monday, November 06, 2006

Cold Noses

Why is it that when I am wearing shorts, that my dogs both like to insert quite cold noses near my tush? Home from the gym & they are both very interested in how I smell. We are dealing with our recent labby adventure... their first ear infection. A trip to the vet, a good ear cleaning & ear drops for 10 days are the solution. Not too bad, but they have to be stored in the fridge, so the pups really don't like how cold they are. Guess I'm getting back for the cold noses!

2 comments:

Elizabeth H. said...

I think that it is a Lab/Golden Retriever thing. I have never had either, but I have had random dogs do that to me. Check out my dog's blog hueythinks.typepad.com.

Deb said...

Hope Zeus & Zoe feel better soon! Ear infections and labs seem to go hand in hand (Ben has just gotten over one)