Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Argh...


Hubby and I had plans to go to the cycle class last night at 6:30, but I am now convinced that my boss has a honing device to know when I actually have to leave the building at 5:30. Needless to say, my boss stopped by my office around 5:20 to explain a new project, so I was late getting home, then on the way to the gym, we hit every light and thus, missed cycle. So, we did our own thing.. no big deal.

So, we had then decided to get up this morning for the 6am cycle class... we show up & all of the cycles are full. OK, I'm a big girl - I can run on a treadmill, but without my iPod? I do believe that I was on the clunkiest/loudest treadmill, but I survived my 3 mile run. Then, sweet hubby who made coffee forgot to actually turn it on, my mother called at 7:30 to ask the names of a relatives child (which scared me, because I am afraid of early morning phone calls from family)then I accidentally grabbed the hot flat iron when putting it away. Oh, and I gained a pound this week! I just can't seem to "get right"... I had a client call first thing this morning to question a bill... and I still didn't have enough coffee in my system to properly function. Just trying to decide why I'm being punished and this crazy cycle class is just out of my reach??

OK... feeling better - atleast I did get one thing off my list... ordered our Christmas cards last night! Thanks to http://monogrammomma.blogspot.com for her great post and many suggestions on the Christmas Cards! I chose these from http://invitingsmiles.com pictured above. Of course, ours will have us and not this cute, bald baby! Now to take the perfect photo this weekend!

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

Glad to hear I was of some help in the card department this year! Hope to be seeing this card for the contest! Of course, I am eagerly anticipating a picture of the dogs. Preppy Puppy did not make it in our cards this year as her social calendar kept her too preoccupied for the photo.